Sunday, July 27, 2008

A tag about me and my hubby

His name: Brandon

How long have you been married: 4 years

How long did we date: 3 years

Who said I love you first: I did

Who sings better: he does

Who's smarter: who do you think?

Who does the laundry: me

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Brandon

Who mows the lawn: Brandon

Who cooks dinner: Me, but he does most of the grilling

Who drives: Brandon

Who's more stubborn: that's a toss up

Who kissed who first: he kissed me first

Who asked who out first: we went out first in a group setting - but the group never showed up!

Who proposed: me

Who has more siblings: same

How old is he? thirty-something

Who eats more? Brandon

Who is taller? Brandon

Who pays the bills? I do

Who is more sensitive? me, by a long shot

Christmas 2002

1 comment: