Tuesday, July 29, 2008

BDay

I had my bday yesterday!

My MIL took me out for a ladies afternoon...

We had lunch at Mimi's Cafe. They gave me a complimentary slice of chocolate silk pie.

Then we went to the movies.


She dropped me off at the Yoga Studio.
I had one student.

Rohan and Primrose drove me home where much to my delight, Brandon threw me a surprise birthday party with a New Orleans theme! And some of the best food EVER!


Lots of people came.

Even the neighbors dropped by for a few minutes.
The babies had fun.
There was a cake - chocolate of course!
Ethan and daddy chilled out.
Another year older but still awfully silly.
Kasha really wasn't impressed.
GG partied with us.
My fantastic MIL who played such a key role in this. After all, she is the one who took me out for a "ladies afternoon" ha! I had no idea what I was in for!
My awesome husband who planned all this.
I didn't do anything - not even clean up! See Adam there - he did a lot of work too helping Brandon with the preparations and the kids.

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Wow! Happy Birthday! Looks like you had an awesome day! I am definitely going to tell Dave to get a few pointers from Brandon for my birthday!

Anonymous said...

My Gal had a mah-velous day, I just wish I was there to share the good eats and fun time. I was stuck on the beach in Barbados doing nothing also. Isn't it fun to get spoiled on your birthday. Brandon, you did a very fine job! Happy belated and hope each year brings you the smiles that you showed us.
Hugs...Suzanna

Krista P said...

What a great birthday! Oh man, you're spoiled beyond belief.

You're one hot lookin' Momma.

Here's to another year.