Thursday, August 6, 2009

FFF: Ronald




Welcome back kids! It is time once again for Funky Foto Flashback - the meme where we post our embarrassing pictures and laugh hysterically at, er - i mean with, our bloggy comrades!


circa: 1983
I probably asked or begged my parents to have a picture next to Ronald. But check out that outdoor play place. Remember when they used to do that?

You better get outta here now, I am craving french fries. Look away. NO! I crave lettuce leaves and that is ALL! French fries are gross.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the others that are playing along...

Casey at HAGAY

don't you want to play along? leave your link in the comments and I'll put your name up here.

10 comments:

Sprite's Keeper said...

I DO want to play along! Can you help me convince John to buy a scanner?
I remember those playgrounds which made way for the more plastic tunnels when Discovery Zone came onto the scene. The good ole days!
(And no, I'm not pregnant. Wish I was, but no. Just wanting.)

Auntie Amy said...

This pic was taken on our Great Southern Excursion. Probably Tennessee. Your were so cute!

Bex said...

oh heavenly french fries... get out of my head!

i can't quit you french fries.

YES I CAN! i am really enjoying my 3/4 cup oatmeal right now.

Ginny Marie said...

Oatmeal? Um, that makes a good substitute for french fries. Tastes just the same!

Mmm, french fries!

Pearl said...

OMG! french fries sound DELIGHTFUL! With a cheeseburger! and coke! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

kyooty said...

where are the other critters? Grimace? Hamburgler?

Becky said...

Wow, I can barely remember those play places! Lawsuits galore!

Casey said...

Well I just HAD fries so this didn't phase me but what a cool shot! I remember the play places but my mom was always too cheap to buy us McD's so I didn't get to go. We have a few with playgrounds around here but they're all converting to McCafe instead. Grrrr.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

We used to go to a McDonalds about an hour from my house and sometimes we could play. I wasn't around a McDonalds much until I moved to where I live now. And they've gotten rid of their play area. :-(

But the fries...still good. Can't have them, but still good.

Krista P said...

This brings back from fond memories. My aunt used to take us to a McD's that had a Fry-Guy prison type thing to climb on.

And I totally need some fries. Arg.