Sunday, October 3, 2010

Outtakes

On a recent photo shoot for a family getting ready to move to Haiti to build a church, school and orphanage (you know, boring every day kind of stuff). I brought my assistant to help evoke smiles from the kids but he wasn't really much help. That's what I get for hiring a 3 year old to do a 5 year old's job...


get out of the frame, son...


I said get out of the frame...

Seriously? Do you know what 'out' means?


distracting the little girl ...

wondering off to gaze at the overgrown grass with the little boy ...

We moved on to the playground where I thought I might catch some cute candid shots and he would stay out of the way. But then it started. All of us photographer/ moms know it. It was the constant, "Take MY picture, mom!" "Take a picture of ME doing this!" "Take a picture of ME doing that!" This never happens when you want them to look handsome for the camera. Although, these aren't really "handsome" shots:

This is a good one - but he didn't know I was taking his picture.


Enough picking on Ethan. Here are some funny outtakes of the family (posted with permission!)
A day in the exciting and glamorous life of Bex!

No comments: