Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Alamo and More

Of course I took my parents to The Alamo! What San Antonio experience is complete without a visit to The Alamo? Besides, my dad is a history junkie.

Here is Gabriel teaching Papa about the significance of The Battle of The Alamo in Texas history - and frankly, that of the entire United States.


I love this picture.


My kids - trying to figure out how to fire the darn thing....

Papa and the boys at the well.

-----------------------------------

We also went to see Shrek 4 and then went to McDonalds for hot fudge sundaes and Shrek toys.

They don't have Ross stores up north so I took my parents there. Here is Ethan in the cart modeling Papa's hat and glasses.

Ethan and Lucy

Papa reading to the boys.




1 comment:

Ginny Marie said...

My sister in CA is always shopping at Ross, but I've never been to one!

And you are definitely going to have to take me to the Alamo when I come to visit you! ;)