Thursday, June 11, 2009

FFF: mom

Hey, it's Thursday again! That means that its Funky Foto Flashback!






circa: early 1970's

I have no idea when or where this was taken but its one of my favorite pictures of my mom. She looks so happy.

Ok, now its your turn!

Post your vintage pic on your blog and link up in your comments. Mr. Linky is still being retarded.

I'm on my way out of dodge so it might be a couple of days before I can stop by to comment but rest assured that I will! Here are some who played before I have to pack in a whirlwind for myself, my kids and hubs.

11 comments:

Keely said...

She does look happy! Great lighting too.

I hope you took my spelling criticism as the gentle teasing that it really was ;)

Casey said...

Ok, that's just freaky because I thought that was YOU. You and your mom could be twins. Wow.

Mrsbear said...

You guys look so much alike, holy cow. That's awesome. She does look giddy with happiness. You're both gorgeous. ;)

Nadine said...

She has such a lovely smile.

kyooty said...

I also thought this was a picture of you! Genes are amazing things.

Ginny Marie said...

Ok, so I'm not the only one who thinks you look like your mom! (I get the same comment all the time, and finally think it's a complement!) Sorry I've been missing FFF...I'll join in again soon, I promise!

MIL said...

I just showed this pic to Gabriel and Ethan and they BOTH thought it was their mommy! :-)
We are praying for you as you and Brandon travel back from Georgia.
Love you! Nana

Pearl said...

Are you sure thats not you???? hmmmm.....

Hope you had a safe trip back. Good seeing you. We are leaving tonight.

email me....pearlannwilson@gmail.com.
Dont hsve your newest email. The one i have came back to me.

Krista P said...

At first glance, I thought it was you!

I need to raid my Mom's photo albums - soon.

steenky bee said...

Oh I love the image of your mom. She looks adorable!

Shangrila said...

What a beautiful foto! Love the sky/skyline framing her in the background.