Monday, June 22, 2009

RTT: Belated HASAY and random movie thoughts and more

hello and welcome to my edition of random tuesday thoughts combined with a late hasay update.

what is RTT? Random Tuesday Thoughts is the brain child of Keely who is easily capable of blowing out the brains of many a brain eating zombie.

what is HASAY? hasay is casey's amazing online weight loss complainer's forum - er - i speak for myself, i mean support group.

Ok, now let's get down to business.

HASAY
Seriously, I'm considering switching medications. I have been eating healthier than ever before in my life and working out consistently and this morning i learned that i gained 1.5 pounds. Then I lit my scale on fire. WHY???????

RTT
I Am Legend is a very stressful movie. My heart rate goes up, I hold my breath. Nevermind that I have seen it twice before and I know what happens.

S. Darko - Donnie Darko's sister's movie - is creepy and spooky and cheesy and dumb. I think there were two VERY different people contributing to it.

Where did all the Kung Fu movies go? Aren't we due for one for the summer releases? Instead I am rewatching House of the Flying Daggers and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon for the umpteenth time.

I have finally caved in to popular opinion - Colin Farrell - while very good looking is not a good actor. There I said it. I'm sorry, Colin.

I want to see a remake of The Philadelphia Story and I want George Clooney to play Cary Grant's role.


speaking of creepy - this is the seedy hotel room hubs and i recently stayed at in georgia.

since we drove 2,000 miles in three days, here are some random shots as i got bored

Thus concludes today's belated - and brief - HASAY and RTT.

randomtuesday

8 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Your random shots are great! I love it. I especially love the nailpolish you've got rocking on that pedicure!

A group of my college friends and I stayed in a similar looking cabin/hotel deal in Missouri a couple summers ago. I feared for my life a couple nights as I had to sleep on a floor next to a door that didn't lock!

Sprite's Keeper said...

I could not sit through Legend. As soon as the zombie part began, I just wanted out of the theater. Seriously!

Cassie said...

Oooooooh... cute toes!!

kyooty said...

Oh Altoids! what ever could... oh wait that's a different blog!

Keely said...

I Am Legend made me very anxious, too. Some people thought the zombies would scare the crap out of me, but I'd read the graphic novels and in those they're VAMPIRES. It didn't even occur to me that they could be zombies.

Creepy hotel. But a fun looking roadtrip, even though there was more road than trip.

Casey said...

I like those sandals! That sucks ass about the 1.5lbs but if you're anything like me, your weight fluctuates from day to day. I go up and down 5lbs all the time. Sorry if that didn't make you feel better. Didn't know Donnie Darko had a sequel...

Mrsbear said...

Haven't seen I Am Legend although I did read the book, in which they're vampires. I'll have to rent it this summer, although 28 Days Later definitely had me twitching when I watched it.

Nice road trip collage, love the gladiator sandals. You've got lovely toes. :)

Casey said...

Just stopped by to give you my FFF link but then I noticed that you were in FL? How did I miss that? Where were/are you? WHA WHAT?

http://halfasgoodasyou.com/?p=5177