Wednesday, June 17, 2009

FFF: Twerp






circa: 1982

some museum in Chicago

much to my shagrin, we went to every single bless-ed museum in Chicago. Check out the 'tude i have towards my brother! He was right, I was a twerp. Thankfully, I have outgrown it.

Please play along! Every Thursday, us self-deprecating types get on our blogs and post some embarrassing picture of us or our loved ones. Some of the more sophisticated bloggers post classy, vintage pics. Just choose your category and run with it!

Leave your link in your comment and let the good times roll!
-----------------------------------------

the first post rolled in in the first few minutes of the day (I haven't even gone to bed yet)

Mrs. Bear at Outnumbered Two to One
Casey at Half as Good as You
KP at The Grove (late link, my bad)

9 comments:

Casey said...

Look at you, the little rule breaker! Aren't you supposed to stay BEHIND the ropes? You're lucky they didn't put you in that space suit and send you off to space. I think we all had tudes towards our big brothers, at least I did. I alternated between worshiping them and hating them.

Here's my contribution to fff. http://halfasgoodasyou.com/?p=5105

for a different kind of girl said...

Look at you! Behind the fancy velvet ropes at the museum, touching the display cases!

(oh! haha! I just read the previous comment! You are so being called out on your ways!)

Sprite's Keeper said...

Too funny! Your face is priceless! I imagine my face would have been stuck like that if I had an older brother. Oy.

Unknown said...

I don't have any pictures to post but I love looking at everyone else's!

Ginny Marie said...

LOL! When we first moved to Chicago, we had to constantly take visiting relatives to all the museums and aquariums. It got old pretty fast for a 12 year old!

kyooty said...

I see you and rules don't go together? :)

Mrsbear said...

I'm sensing the attitude coming off you in that picture. I had a twerp for a little sister too, but then again, I had my true bully moments, which I've luckily outgrown as well.

I'm having fun doing the FFF. Late at night is the only time I can catch up on my blogging too lately. ;)

Krista P said...

You're still a twerp.

(I'll be up in a few - fighting with the scanner).

The Stiletto Mom said...

Look at the attitude on you girl!

Also, in 1982, I could have been your babysitter.

*sigh*