Saturday, September 13, 2008

Caution: HOT!


Somehow, our house cooled off overnight. This morning G was cold and asked for hot cocoa and oatmeal for breakfast. However, despite the warnings that the cocoa was too hot to drink and that he should blow on it, he took a drink and spilled some down his chest and burned his tongue. Clean up followed cuddles and hugs.

Mommy: I'm sorry you burned your tongue on your hot cocoa. That hurts, huh? Mommy still does that sometimes on my hot coffee.

G: You do that too?

M: Yes, sometimes.

G: When I get big, I will blow on your hot coffee so you don't burn your tongue.

1 comment:

Krista P said...

How incredibly sweet is he?!

Poor guy - that's gonna hurt for a few days. :(

I thought you were going to post saying you found a T-shirt matching the cup. ;)

Take care during the storms!