Thursday, July 2, 2009

FFF: Bowl Haircut



Hi there! I know, I am late to my own party today. What can I say?

This is Funky Foto Flashback! The game where we all dig into our pasts and pull out some funny / embarrassing photos to parade around the internet. The more embarrassing, the better.
me, circa: 1984

I think this one speaks for itself.

----------------------------------------

Here's who has played today!

Casey at HAGAY

Ginny Marie at Lemon Drop Pie

What are you waiting for? Play along and leave your link in the comment!

5 comments:

Ginny Marie said...

Your dress is definitely a sign of the times! (I thought it was a choir robe at first!)

Thanks for the complement you left on my blog. You made my day!

kyooty said...

oh but you were cute!

Krista P said...

Um...nice dress! You were so cute.

Casey said...

Man, you were (and still are) a cutie! The dress has got to go though, sorry. Unless it's a choir robe or graduation robe then it doesn't fly.

Casey said...

And I just saw this picture next to Gabriel's sidebar picture and you guys have the same exact smile!