Wednesday, September 1, 2010

San Francisco Getaway

Brandon had a business trip to San Francisco just before my bday so he brought me along. It was literally one night and only part of each day framing that night. We didn't do much but it was a great treat. One of the best parts is that while he was in meetings I took an undisturbed nap, some laps at the pool, a long run in the hotel gym, and read my book. I forgot how much I miss time alone. It was sooooo nice. Although we didn't get to do much, I snapped as many pictures as I could.
You know how you get so hungry that the first thing you eat is just AMAZING? That's how I felt when we went to this place.
I don't usually care for sour dough bread but this bread was the best bread!

Coit Tower. I won't bore you with the details but it was awesome.


The original working elevator.


We drove down the world's crookedest street.
Just before we left for the airport, we took a walk along the bay on our way to a restaurant but I forgot what it was called or what I ate.


4 comments:

Leslie said...

OMG! I love San Francisco! I used to go there for business a couple of times a year for days at a time. Boy do I have stories of that place. It's so fun to people watch and the place is just amazing - the food, shopping - all of it. Glad you got to go and enjoy yourself - us moms deserve some moments like that!

kyooty said...

what a fabulous looking trip!!very cool elevator,you are adorable

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Cool! I've never been there so this was fun to read and look at all the photos!

Pearl said...

awwww....cute pic of you two!