The best Mother's Day ever!
1. Saturday B took me shopping :-) can you imagine how much I loved that? Especially with the beach trip coming up, there are lots of little luxuries I wanted: sunglasses, new beach towel, beach toys for the kids, etc.
2. Saturday Night: I took the boys to Chili's for dinner. B stayed home. The boys were well behaved AND ate all their food! What more can a mother ask for?
3. Sunday morning: B made me breakfast of my choice and everyone actually sat at the table with me for breakfast (I love eating at the table, so I usually do it alone).
4. Sunday afternoon: we all go to Seaworld! Fun!
5. Sunday evening: we go to church where the men surprise the women with roses and told us what they love about us. B loves that I make up for his weak spots and without me he wouldn't be able to do anything that he does.
Oh, how spoiled I felt! What a great weekend!