Friday, May 22, 2009

Assorted miscellaneous and other things of (non) interest

Another award! My little blog is growing so popular!



I think awards are great ways to honor our blogging compadres. They give [me] a sense of satisfaction that others might get from an 'atta boy / girl' from their boss. So I relish in blog awards AND beating fighters at Mortal Kombat.

I'm passing this on, along with satisfaction that your blog is super!

1. Pearl @ Pearl, Why you little...
2. Laufa @ Morgan Madness
3. Wendy @ On the Front Porch
4. Pearl @ KCWilsons
(don't you like how I framed this w Pearls?)

In other news...

"I don't know, Diane, that's a lot of salami."
(heard at Costco - and yes Diane, that IS a lot of salami. unless you plan on embarking on extreme deli sandwich consumption maybe skip the salami)

Enjoy these pictures.

Gabriel reads a book about anatomy to Ethan
(don't look at the mess under the bed)
(you looked now that I said something, right?)
(well, stop looking already!)

Gabriel on the soccer field


our house church - Ethan's already trying to take over his dad's place

Ethan works from home

Ethan drinks coffee

Ethan enjoys his job

Gabriel discovers the wonder that is XBOX360

my MIL and her flowers on Mother's Day

Ethan molesting plants on Mother's Day

Ethan and I on Mother's Day

the best picture I could get of me with all of my kids on Mother's Day

my Mother's Day gift

7 comments:

kyooty said...

Love thepictures!! under the bed? did you say something about something under the bed? I was too busy looking at the cute little toes!

Casey said...

Just how much is Ethan getting paid at this new job? I "work from home" too but I work for free.

Cute shots, I love Gabriel's face in the shot of the three of you.

Ginny Marie said...

It's so hard to get a good picture of me with the girls! Your picture looks very cute! And that's an awesome Mother's Day gift!

Auntie Amy said...

Who deserves an award more than my precious bebe? Ahem...I also think the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
XXX OOO

Mrsbear said...

I go through the same thing at BJ's all the time. 800 gallons of Trix yogurt always seems like a little much.

Your under the bed is so much cleaner than our under the bed, no wiggle room under ours unfortunately...That photo is adorable too.

And yay for coffee, always makes a great gift. ;)

Heath and Pearl said...

I love my blog present! Thank you very much!!! It took me a really long time to figure out how to put it up, but I finally did! And I am so happy about it. It makes me strive to post more! Plus your mom is telling me and my dad that I need to post more.

I think we got the SAME Mother's Day card. My card had that same button on it! That is so weird!

Your gift looks really cool! I heart coffee.

I love the pic of you and the boys. Very sweet. : )

GreenJello said...

But if it's Costco value-sized, it's a good deal. Right?