Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Benefits of Unemployment

B has been very busy. Everyday I come home from errands and find something else going on in the house. When we initially did our floors, we only replaced the main areas.

Here, he has replaced the floor in the downstairs closet. Very nice. (The vacuum is ridiculous - but we still have area rugs).


Then he did the floor in the downstairs 1/2 bath. Very nice. This room is actually quite pretty now. The floor itself made the entire room ugly prior to this improvement. Now, one quite enjoys relieving oneself in there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta be honest and say that I enjoyed "relieving" myself in there just as much as anywhere else before the flooring switch. But It does look really nice now.
-the nameless, soul-less intern-

Krista P said...

I can't wait to pee in there!!!!