Tuesday, February 17, 2009
1. After I changed out of my pj's yesterday, Gabriel exclaimed, "You look awesome, girl!"
2. Also yesterday, both of my sons vomited simultaneously ... on my bed. Ew.
3. Sheila FINALLY learned how to fetch a tennis ball - who ever heard of a dog who doesn't know how to fetch?
4. We are studying the book of Esther in my Tuesday bible class. I can't stop thinking about what Haman's wife was like? Probably some unsuspecting teenager when her parents sold her to him, but over the years how does being the wife of an ego-centric, rage-aholic, psycho affect a woman? Or maybe she was an agagite too and equally brutal?
5. This is what I looked like today after I took a midday shower. I was startled and a bit frightened when I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. So I had to show you...
No wonder my Brandon is never in the mood on the nights I take a bath before bed - who wants to get busy with the Clockwork Orange?