2009 was a year of low expectations. I had two resolutions and I kept one of them!
1. Return library books on time (failed by Feb)
2. Get more badges on my blog - well, this one was vague enough that if I got only one more, it was a success - which it was!
2010 is here and my goals are a bit loftier...
1. Lose TEN pounds. (how cliche)
2. Take my vitamins every day (why not? i take meds everyday, why not vitamins?)
3. Teach Ethan the alphabet (he's 3 for goodness sakes!)
4. Read 12 novels (this is a feel good resolution since I average a novel per month anyway - I just want to look back at 2010 and feel like I achieved something)
I feel bad for the younger child. My older child got a much more focused pre-school education. The younger one just learns by picking up on what the older one and I go over. So while we're at it, we might as well throw in shapes and numbers.
There we have it. 2010 will be a healthier and smarter year. Those are resolutions I can raise a drink to - albeit fresh squeezed juice or one of my 8 glasses of water per day.