Sunday, January 18, 2009

Taco Wednesday

Taco Wednesday


+



Breakfast for dinner


=


Breakfast tacos for dinner!



Every Wednesday my life is made simpler by a standing tradition of serving tacos but last Wednesday I was bored with the same old same-old and changed it up a bit! Hooray for spontaneity!

Next Wednesday: Chicken tacos.

In fact, I just finished my shopping for next week and next week is chicken week. All of my recipes for the week will start with chicken and end with deliciousness.

2 comments:

Nadine said...

I love breakfast for dinner. Sometimes we do that to change it up a bit.

You can come on the next trip to take pictures. :)

Krista P said...

You're so cute.

We used to do Taco Fridays, which simply meant we drove through Taco Bell instead of cooking dinner. It only lasted three weeks before Tacos got old. Maybe if we made real toacos...