Thursday, January 29, 2009

too much tv

On Tuesday I woke Gabriel up early to get ready for our bible classes at "the big church". He rubbed his eyes, looked at me and in that adorble morning voice of his he said, "I had a dream about Yo Gabba Gabba and Joe [Blues Clues] was was there and they were handing out robots." My child watches too much tv.

Last night I had a dream that I was at the Cracker Barrel with Michael and Dwight from The Office. We were eating pancakes and reading maps as if we were on a road trip. I watch too much tv.

2 comments:

Krista P said...

One of the Peas on the NSBR board posted a survey about how many hours of TV people watch a day. I thought I watched too much TV - gesh, some of them watch thirty to forty hours a week...that's almost equivalent to working full time.

Nadine said...

I'm probably guilty of that also.

Cute video with the kitty cat. Made me smile.

Have a great weekend.