Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Eight is Great

8 TV Shows I Watch:
1. The Office
2. 30 Rock
3. Everyday Italian
4. Dancing With The Stars
5. Sons of Anarchy (husband got me hooked, ugh!)
6. House
7. WEC Wreckage (more of Brandon's influence here)
8. Monk

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Ironed all B's work clothes
2. Posted a blog
3. Played with the kids
4. Cooked Dinner
5. Went to the store
6. Cleaned house
7. Hosted a ladies party at my house
(a typical day)

8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Tiago's
2. La Frite
3. Olga's
4. Tap Room
5. my kitchen
6. my MIL's kitchen
7. my mom's kitchen
8. Louie's Backyard

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Primrose's baby shower
2. Thanksgiving
3. Ethan's bday
4. Christmas
5. more hiking
6. Austin 1/2 marathon
7. losing obligatory extra holiday 5lbs.
8. G going to kindergarten

8 Things on My Wishlist
1. chocolate
2. coffee
3. camera
4. lenses
5. kitchen aid food processor
6. homemade aprons (MOM!)
7. teeth whitening kit from my dentist, Dr. Wall
8. Baja: Edge of Control - for XBOX 360

8 People I Tag
1. (except for Tiffany I don't know anyone else who does meme's)

No comments: